vendredi 2 janvier 2015

Photo du vendredi


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

I wish you all the best for 2015. 

I enjoyed sharing with you my little world of colors, of wool, of cats, of creations, of nature in 2014 and I hope you enjoyed it too !
Thanks for being here with me !!

I wish you a very very happy and healthy new year !
I wish your dreams come true ... for all of you ! 

But ! 
As usually, I also wish you a 

Happy Week End ! 

and a
Happy Hooking and Knitting !

See you soon !! 
xx

13 commentaires:

  1. Happy new year to you too, thank you for your kind messages whilst I was ill.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have a dream ... de mes reves à tes reves que cette année 2015 nous apporte encore plus de passions partagées. Merci à toi de nous enchanter ! Biz !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Une Bonne Année 2015 à toi aussi !!! Pleine de santé, créativité et bonheur !!!
    Bises
    Anna

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Happy New Year Géraldine! I've just been catching up on your posts from the last month, you've done so much! I love your jumper and shwl, you're such a talented knitter! I also adore the wreath that you made and the photo holder for your mum, both so cute! Congrats on your peace and harmony award! I hope that this new year is full of Joy for you! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Happy New Year Geraldine, wishing you health, peace and happiness! :)
    V x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Dear Geraldine,
    a very happy, healthy an creative new year to you and the ones you love.
    Lot's of love & luck
    Vanessa

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Happy new year Geraldine, I did enjoy your posts of 2014 and very much looking forward to more during 2015.
    Wishing you all (including 4 legged ones) a healthy, sun filled happiness.
    Helen xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Happy new Year to your wool and your cats TOO! My wool is behaving, my cats are adorable. A stray came to my porch yesterday ....poor cold baby. I fed it. It ran...

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Happy new year and a wonderful first weekend in 2015 to you too! :)

    Take care
    Anne (Crochet Between Worlds)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Happy, happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Happy New Year Géraldine! I look forward to seeing all your wonderful colourful projects in the coming year! And of course the kitty pics and your gorgeous French scenery!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thank you, Geraldine! A Happy New Year to you too! I love your seasonal holly photograph, and look forward to enjoying more of your Friday photos :)
    Cathy x

    RépondreSupprimer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...