samedi 27 décembre 2014

The Harmony and Peace Award

A nomination for an award ! again ! 
What a surprise for me ! 
Right after Christmas day it sounds like a gift ! 

I've earned it from Anne and Michelle, the 2 lovely girls from Crochet between worlds, a very nice and interesting blog I've been following for many months now. 
THANK you soooo much gals !!!! 

Well, I've been nominated for the Harmony Peace Award, created by Barbara Mattio (Idealistic Rebel). The aim of this award is to "celebrate all those who promote Harmony and Peace, and who add Love and Beauty to the world through their blogs and through their lives. Their positivity makes the world a better place for all of us". 

Une petite surprise m'attendait vendredi matin : une nouvelle nomination pour le Harmony Peace Award. Ce prix crée par Barbara Mattio vise à "célébrer tous ceux et celles qui transmettent des valeurs d'Amour et de Beauté du monde à travers leur blog et dans leur vie. Leur positivisme rend meilleur ce monde pour chacun d'entre nous". Ce prix m'a été attribué par Anne et Michelle, deux talentueuses et sympathiques bloggeuses de Crochet Between Worlds que je suis depuis plusieurs mois maintenant.  
The rules of The Harmony & Peace Award are : 
1 Give this award to seven bloggers who have added Harmony & Peace, Love & Beauty and Positivity to the world you live in. 
2. Let them know that you have nominated them. 
3. Acknowledge the blogger from whom you received this award. 
4. Display your award on your blog because you have earned it !
5. Continue to live in Harmony & Peace. 

Anne and Michelle have nominated my blog related to my friday posts. Their words about my photos and about my love of nature are very touching and emotional. I'm really glad that some of you understand my love of Earth and my love of all life forms. 
My love for the animals is really deep. So deep also is my sadness to know and see how humans behave against them. To see how humans are able to kill them, to mutilate them, to torture them. To see how humans are able to destroy forests too. Well, to see how we're slowly destroying this beautiful planet !! The only one we have and we can live on !! 
So I involve myself : I refuse to eat "foie gras" (during these holidays French people eat it a lot!) considering the tortures inflicted on ducks and gooses !!!! I eat only organic and local food, I'm wearing more and more organic clothes, I'm trying every day to control my domestic consumption of energy (water, electricity, gaz), I make my compost ...
I have no child. So when I'm acting more ecology-minded, it's not for the human beings but for all the species. All the species which can't protect theirselves from us !! I'm sad to see that the species went through billions years of evolution and being eradicated in only one century !  


Ma nomination à ce prix est liée aux photos que je publie chaque vendredi matin. Anne et Michelle parlent de ma rubrique d'une façon qui m'a vraiment touchée. Je suis heureuse de constater que certaines d'entre vous sont vraiment sensibles à mon amour de la nature et à l'hommage que je lui fais toutes les semaines. 
Mon amour de la nature est vraiment profond. Si profond qu'il me rend également souvent triste lorsque j'observe ce que les humains sont capables de faire vivre aux animaux, aux forêts, à toute forme de vie ! Ma peine est lourde de voir comment nous détruisons progressivement cette belle planète ! Elle est unique et c'est la seule que nous ayons !! 
Je m'engage alors : en ces temps de fêtes, je ne mange pas de foie gras compte tenu des tortures infligées aux canards et aux oies ! Je mange bio et local, je vise à m'habiller exclusivement en bio, je fais mon compost, je contrôle ma consommation d'énergie domestique.  
Je n'ai pas d'enfants donc mes engagements écologistes ne sont pas pour ma descendance mais pour les descendants de tous les êtres vivants de cette planète, pour tous ceux qui ne peuvent se défendre de nous ! 
Je m'engage aussi par de petites actions comme les collectes permanentes pour les refuges animaliers (voir ici) que je mets en place et comme toutes ces photos que je prends et vous présente tous les vendredis. C'est mon hommage à Mère Nature !! 
Et j'ai besoin de faire ces petites choses.... 


I also involve myself in some little actions to help animals : being ecologist, collecting warm stuffs and food for shelters (see here) , taking all of these pictures. 
Publishing my pics is my personal tribute to Mother Nature.... 
and I need to do all of these little things ! 

But for now, I have to make a choice among you and I hate that !!! You all deserve an award, I like so much reading all of you. 
But I'm playing the game and the 7 nominees are :

- Wendy from September Violets
- Viviene from Green Rabitt Design
- Olympia from Things and Thoughts 
- Valentina from Weaving Olden Patterns
- Padreepa from The Lazy Hobbyhopper
- Birgit from Olann 
- Dee from Tangled Up in Sitcks and String

 The pic below shouldn't exist !!! That's abnormal to see daisies in bloom in winter ... 
La photo ci-dessous ne devrait même pas pouvoir être prise !!! Anormal de trouver une pâquerette en fleur en hiver !!!! 
I thank again Anne and Michelle for their kindness and for having thinking of my blog !!! 

I wish you all some warm and happy holidays ...

See you soon !!
xx

18 commentaires:

  1. félicitations ! c'est amplement mérité. bise.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I can't think of anyone who deserves the award more than you.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations on the award.

    AND, thank you for nominating MY blog. That's very sweet and I am glad that you think well of my blog. I certainly enjoy writing it. :-)

    Happy New Year.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I like reading your blog and I like very much your humour ... that's makes my day better !! Hugs

      Supprimer
  4. Bravo pour cette belle nomination, elle est amplement méritée !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Congratulations on your award, Geraldine - you certainly deserve it :) Lovely frosty photos too. Have a good weekend!
    Cathy x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Many congratulations Geraldine, you thoroughly deserve the award especially for being such a wonderful animal lover!!!
    Thank you so much for passing it on to me, I'm not sure I deserve it as much as you do but I'm honoured that you have thought of me.
    V x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dear Vivienne, of course you deserve it !! Your love of the nature too is obvious when I'm reading your blog ... the flowers, the bunnies, everything !!! I enjoy it !! I wish you now a lovely sunday !

      Supprimer
  7. Congratulations Geraldine! Though I don't usually accept awards thanks a lot for considering me. It was nice to know more about you.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Dear Padreepa, I love reading your blog and I love its atmosphere through your lens .... I think you deserve this award. I understand that you don't accept it that's for me I think it's the last one I'm writing !!! I wish you a lovely sunday ...

      Supprimer
  8. Congratulations on your award Geraldine! I enjoyed reading this post about your commitment to preserving nature. Thank you also for nominating me, I think it's a lovely award to receive. Wendy x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Très contente pour toi, Géraldine, cette nomination récompense ton engagement en faveur de l'environnement, de la nature et des animaux. C'est amplement mérité...

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Felicitations pour cette marque d'honneur...tellement méritée! C'est vrai qu'une ballade sur ton blog est un moment de paix , de quiétude et de contemplation dans ma journée. Je guette tes photos et attends avec impatience le vendredi, comme le Petit Prince, "tu m'as apprivoisée" et je ne regarde plus les arbres, la nature, les canards sans penser à toi...
    je souhaite de partager encore et encore ces merveilles avec toi.
    Bonne et heureuse année 2015!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very well done!! Hope you have a very Happy New Year.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Lovely post, such important things to remember :) congrats on the award!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Chere Geraldine, bravo pour la nomination, tu merites encore plus, je n'en ai pas de doute! Je pense avoir recu un mail pendant qu'on etait en France mais je n'ai vraiment pas eu le temps de regarder...Maintenant, je m'apercois d'etre candidate pour une nomination, j'en suis vraiment flatee et touchee meme si je ne sais pas comment ca se fait et ces jours je suis surchargee de choses...De toute facon je te remercie infiniment et je te souhaite une bonne et heureuse nouvelle annee.
    Tres contente d'avoir decouvert ton cyber espace, vraiment magnifique!
    Amities
    Olympia

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Happy 2015! Looking forward to read more from you and gaze at you beautiful pictures!

    A great blog post! And you are so right on how everyone of us should try to preserve nature and take care of the animals!

    Take care
    Anne (Crochet Between Worlds)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hello Geraldine!

    Lovely to hear about your award - congratulations!!!!
    It was nice to read your response! (I still need to do the same!)

    Have a wonderful New Year!!!

    Ingrid xx
    http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    RépondreSupprimer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...